Fulfillment Pros LLC ("Fulfillment Pros") provides ecommerce and Online marketing services that enable small, medium and large ecommerce merchants ("Fulfillment Pros Client(s)") to leverage the power of the Web to attract targeted shoppers ("Buyers") in order to maximize return on investment. Fulfillment Pros remains committed to maintaining the privacy of any user, including Fulfillment Pros Clients and Buyers. Use of terms such as "we" and "our" refers to Fulfillment Pros, our Clients, affiliates. partners and all other subsidiaries under the Fulfillment Pros umbrella including any organization that may acquire or merge with Fulfillment Pros in the future.
If you are using any Fulfillment Pros services (the "Services"), whether through this website, subsidiary sites or affiliate sites, Fulfillment Pros may collect personal information about you including billing and shipping addresses, credit card purchasing information, Services information and Services order information. In addition, Fulfillment Pros may also collect information about other accounts needed to perform the Services, such as usernames and passwords for integration partner accounts including certain Google services and other third-party website credentials. Fulfillment Pros collects any comments, feedback, suggestions, contact history and other personal data anytime information is posted to the Fulfillment Pros website or a Fulfillment Pros Client website.
1) Buying Process. If you are a Buyer and you are involved in a transaction with any Fulfillment Pros Client, we share personally identifiable information about you with that Fulfillment Pros Client in order to assist you during the buying process as well as to assist Fulfillment Pros Clients with the selling process. Fulfillment Pros will retain your information at our physical location to support the transaction. Buyers are encouraged to review individual Fulfillment Pros Client privacy policies. You may contact Fulfillment Pros Clients directly and review their privacy policies should you have questions concerning their use of any of your personal information such as communications you may or may not wish to receive.
2) Client Support. Contact information provided by you in connection with support issues, problems, comments or requests is used only to respond to such issues, problems, comments or requests and may be provided to Fulfillment Pros Clients or third parties as necessary to respond to individual issues, problems, comments or requests.
3) Company Communications. Fulfillment Pros may use personal information to provide updates, promotions, marketing material, and other business purposes related to making available the features and functions of the Services. Fulfillment Pros also may use this information, along with checkout information, to make you aware of new company Services, special offers or promotions. Fulfillment Pros will abide by requests from you (in accordance with the Section C below) to discontinue such use.
(i) If you are a Buyer (not a "Fulfillment Pros Client") you will receive such information as described in this Section B (3) only if you have opted in to receive such information from Fulfillment Pros.
(ii) You may opt out of receiving such information (if you have already opted in to receive it) by sending a request in accordance with Section C below. As a Buyer, if you receive communications directly from a Fulfillment Pros Client, we recommend contacting that Fulfillment Pros Client directly concerning such communications and to review their individual privacy policies.
4) Third Party Solicitations. Fulfillment Pros may sometimes be required to provide certain information to third parties for use with setup, marketing, designing or providing their own third party products and/or services.
(i) If you are a Fulfillment Pros Client (not a "Buyer"), Fulfillment Pros may provide certain personal information to third parties for use in marketing and in designing or providing their own third party services, to send you information about its products and to notify you of any service updates or promotions. You may opt-out from Fulfillment Pros providing such information to third parties at any time by updating your My Account Settings or by contacting Fulfillment Pros, as set forth in Sections C and H below. Fulfillment Pros Clients should contact the third party solicitor directly who may already be sending messages in order to request these communications stop, and to review their individual privacy policies.
(ii) If you are a Buyer, (1) Fulfillment Pros does not sell your information to third parties for purposes of marketing or soliciting you, provided however, we may share personally identifiable information, including credit or debit account information, with a third party upon your prior consent; and (2) To the extent that Fulfillment Pros Clients have access to your personally identifiable information as a result of your buying (reference B (1) above, where Fulfillment Pros provides your information to Fulfillment Pros Clients as part of a transaction you may be involved in with such Fulfillment Pros Client), these entities may solicit or market to you in accordance with their policies. As a Buyer, you are encouraged to review the privacy policies of the individual Fulfillment Pros Clients that provide the products or services related to your purchase. You should contact Fulfillment Pros Clients directly and review their privacy policies should you have questions concerning their use of your information such as communications you may or may not wish to receive.
5) Buying and Selling History. Fulfillment Pros may use any information collected related to your buying or selling history to generate recommendations and predictions related to the likelihood of your willingness to complete a purchase and may submit such history and recommendations to Fulfillment Pros Clients.
6) Other Disclosures. Fulfillment Pros may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if Fulfillment Pros has a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect and/or defend the rights and interests of Fulfillment Pros, Inc. Fulfillment Pros may, as permitted by applicable law, disclose your personally identifiable information to Fulfillment Pros Clients, other Fulfillment Pros users or third parties in connection with an investigation of fraud, infringement, piracy or other unlawful activity and you expressly authorize Fulfillment Pros to make such disclosures.
7) Domestic and International Use. All personally identifying information collected by Fulfillment Pros may be used in the United States or if the Services are undertaken by Fulfillment Pros for a foreign Fulfillment Pros Client, such information may be transferred to that Fulfillment Pros Client outside of the United States and you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
8) Mergers and Acquisitions. If Fulfillment Pros is merged or acquired by another entity, personally identifiable information may be transferred to such entity as a part of the merger or acquisition.
If you are a Fulfillment Pros Client, you may add, modify or update your personal information by accessing your account profile settings from the Fulfillment Pros home page when you log in to the My Account Services. Through the My Account Settings, you may also determine how and when that personal information is used and distributed.
If you are a Buyer and either you have created a buyer profile, or you opted to receive marketing information from Fulfillment Pros (see Section C (3) above), you may access, modify, remove, correct or update your personal information by contacting Fulfillment Pros as set forth in Section H below. Fulfillment Pros may retain transactional history in order to document a transaction you may have had with a Fulfillment Pros Client. You should contact the Fulfillment Pros Client directly in order to access, modify or update your personal information with them.
As a part of the Services, Fulfillment Pros provides links to web sites operated by third parties. Fulfillment Pros is not responsible for the information collection or privacy practices or the content within any of those third party sites.
Fulfillment Pros stores personally identifiable information obtained through registration securely and considers it to be a main business asset. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, Fulfillment Pros has put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure any information it collects through the use of the Fulfillment Pros website, a Fulfillment Pros Client website or by registering with the Services. You should consider any communication that you transmit to Fulfillment Pros as non-confidential, and agree that Fulfillment Pros will not be liable or responsible if information provided by you is intercepted and/or used by any unintended recipients.
Fulfillment Pros uses reasonable efforts not to collect, use or disclose individually identifiable information from minors under the age of 13. The Services are not targeted at minors, and minors may not register for any of the Services offer by Fulfillment Pros.
Please take the time to review our additional company policies: